Friday, November 28, 2008

Syphilis And Confidentiality

Poets cursed

Doman vo cà

The Syrian is
And I preparràa Valisa
Doman ra vo ca. The
oltar j dorman
me my podiums
Pugiàa 'r vedar Varda or heaven. Ra
the moon is de 'besides part, by the E
Vess full bianch
Ce dor spantega on the plants. Upon your
Doman vo cà and podiums in
Vo stabiliment to linceziam.
Vågan away from 'the cu r paron. It gives me an
goma kr pu.
Vori viv by tera, Bosch, grass, Or
temp me about King 'annmò.
"Vicci, you know gh'est Rason:
Prum gh'hann make the beast died in bushels.
Mo ga mazan nunc. Cori is in
on Cassina, the Mong
Vach, Stern RA bushels, the
What can I come, I am the me troa induée
nassuu, in Marsciano den dra contract.


Small quiz:
Who is the author of this poem?

To give a little 'spirit of the competition will offer a beer (do not ask more, they are poor) in the first (and accurate: only the first) who guesses the author.

0 comments:

Post a Comment