Thursday, October 14, 2010

How Long Receiver Last



The choice is entirely personal, law, Rizer, bending track / road time trial or bullhorn;

I arrive by bike and I must say that I am comfortable with that straight at home I have a bull hand made by sawing a road bend that satisfies me enough to push the excellent location, I tried a road bend but living in the mountains, and constantly on the pedals, I have not found any way with the supports, the short position tuttogiĆ¹, "he injured his back and caused no I could push well;
Rizer I must say that I like aesthetically but since the pipes are running pretty much all negative just do not understand the negative coupling pipe / Rizer, it completely distorts its use.



Again, the choice is entirely personal, do not forget Line the eye wants its part:)
... lately I'd like to try a turn track

0 comments:

Post a Comment