Friday, December 24, 2010

Isee Test Scores Results

I want to be single speed hub! Damn



It 's hometown, and we are all better people, why not offer a frame relegated to the basement a little love?

I'd like to assemble a single speed bike polo spartan suits, then left rear brake, heavy duty wheels that do not suffer from abuse, comfortable saddle and short pipe! I have not decided on the gallows, rigid or depreciated?

in the basement I have some wheels that I should convert single speed mountain bike, pipe deca, riding go-go, a chain, maybe a fork, handlebars, and obviously inherited the frame Olympia.

then, the shopping list:

crank movement and single crown 50EUR 10EUR
seatpost collar
6eur
body and brake lever 30EUR
conduit & cable 6eur
pedals 10EUR
maybe a tensioner bho do not know ... :)


total + € 120 / €-(I hope)


Now I have to remove the cassette sprockets and then report to me gusta, spaced just choosing a decent chain line, see if the tensioner is essential or not!
If I can make myself fit the bottom bracket and cranks the rider confidence, and I do give some advice on the cassette sprockets.

I would like to create a small
foto_diario on installation and the various misfortunes, so you are connected! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment