Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Starflite Manual Batavus

Category sellers

This post is not meant to be controversial, in short I say that if you're a good cyclist do not change with another simply because the nearest or newer.
Yesterday I took the bike from a cyclist who is close to home, about 10 minutes by car, nothing to say good trading, to provide rich, even the owner is responsible ... but he tried to fuck:

So I went to him to make me change my chain, wire, conduit and provide a recorded at the exchange rate because I do not have long to do it.



After a brief greeting him I explained the problem: "the change shells when I push ...."

He tried to make some changes and he said "there is to change the chain, change the wire and the sheath then do a set at the exchange, if there is still shelling to change the sprocket because it is consumed."

... Consumed??

I avoided saying that the wheels had less than a thousand kilometers, and thus not being consumed ....

ok, never mind, the thing that interests me is to do the work.
But I think I'll never go more to him ... and that even though my rider confidence (at the last meeting I had practically given a complete crankset Campagnolo campagnolo seatpost, saddle and pedals competition dispute with the cages)
is a 40 minute drive from home, do not betray him 'NO MORE'!


ps: for those who are in the area go from Giai cycles! Sant'Ambrogio area near Avignon. Friendly, accurate, relevant, and splits into four to help you out ... in short, the rider of Trust

0 comments:

Post a Comment