Thursday, December 2, 2010

What Does R Mean On The Pokemon Card

Thoughts

Many phases of my day are accompanied by background music, either listening, whistled, thought or humming!

When I am in the cellar to mount / dismount from the bike something I absolutely have to create an atmosphere that gives me the right energy, it takes very little but it would be like getting up in the morning and have breakfast ... I did not I would enjoy !

Oh yes! all the moments I dedicate to our entertainment to be enjoyed fully.

Returning to the setting, I realized that all the assembly phase has its own sound on the first lap to see if everything is ok but had to move! from the void that I have, notoriously, in the head, is spreading voraciously a song that I did not spring over and I have left until I go inside to sleep!


well, so was born foxy lady.

0 comments:

Post a Comment